Packing…packing…packing…and more packing. So I thought the previous post would be my last before the big move but I just had to share what’s been going on around our house. It’s a funny thing about packing – when the toys are boxed up it leaves for some very BORED children. Here are some of the things I encountered today…
- Bella sitting on a very high stack of boxes. How she got up there is still a mystery.
- The cat in various high locations – triumphant that he is finally out-of-reach of the girls – who also spent half the day chasing him around since he was the only “toy” available.
- Talking on the phone – to whomever – whenever. Sorry if you got a random phone call from us. Ha ha.
- Various crazy acrobatic moves off the chair…couch…boxes…you name it. It’s a miracle we don’t have more then one broken arm!
- And – Barbie In A Mermaid’s Tale – quite a few times. I think we all now have the songs memorized. =)
It’s been quite the scene. Well – we drive out for Kentucky in less then FIVE days! Road trip here we come – anyone know of some exciting things to do along the I-70??